Central Plateau, North Island

Central Plateau, North Island
View from a friend's farm

Friday 18 December 2015

The NEW Open Live Writer has arrived

 

Here it is, the new version, and I hope it will be as good as WLW. We will see.Aha!!! No spell check!!!

The first photo went in OK, This is Ginger Boy asleep on his favourite place, a padded black cushion bed on the settee in the lounge.He sleeps there most nights, and looks at  us with one eye as we turn on the TV, walk through, and make a lot of noise in the  kitchen. Not too bad for a stray boy at all!!!

Ginger Boy, one eye open

Late afternoon sunshine on the day lily garden.

Late afternoon sunshine on the Day Lilies

July 2009, Finn at the end, Tom by the Teddy Bear, the beautiful  blanket was knitted by Muriel, Hugh’s Mum, in a pattern called The Leaf.

Finn and Tom,  July 2009

Quotation of the day, by William Faulkner

“And sure enough even waiting will end…

if you can just wait long enough”

Greetings from Jean

12 comments:

Lorna McMahon said...

Looks like your cats have all the creature comforts they could ever dream of. Your Ginger Boy reminds me of our cat Thursday. We found her outside in our driving shed one winter. And the kids were trying to agree on a name for her. I suggested calling her Thursday because that's what day it was when we found her. She was a real sweetheart and a wonderful addition to our family!

Out To Pasture said...

Hope you are happy with Open Life Writer. I just post directly to Blogger, myself. Ginger Boy leads a pretty cushy life. Good for him. Hugh's mom certainly made a beautiful job knitting that blanket.

Inger said...

You have such sweet kitties. I always wanted a ginger cat, but of the ones that showed up and we rescued none was. That is a beautiful blanket. Have a nice weekend.

Sue said...

What a beautiful blanket and man those cats are lucky to be allowed to sleep on something so lovely.

Mystic Quilter said...

Splendid pictures of three very happy and contented looking pussy cats! If we don't catch up with blogs this week hope you have a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!!

TexWisGirl said...

glad they replaced it with something. :)

Eggs In My Pocket said...

I am not yet familiar with open live writer........I just post directly on blogger. Your cat is a darling! Wishing you a Merry Christmas and a peaceful New Year!

Eggs In My Pocket said...

I meant to say your cats are just darling!

Julie Fukuda said...

And I was bummed because my new spell-check works differently .... Well, it tells me when I mis-type or use American English where there is a choice of different spelling in the UK.

Coloring Outside the Lines said...

I don't know what Open Live Writer is, but I hope it makes blogging easy for you. I'm old school- just posting straight to blogger. It does irritate me occasionally when things don't work write.
Have a wonderful weekend- and the recipes in the next post sound scrumptious, especially the shortbread.

Jenn Jilks said...

You have such wonderful projects!

Cathi said...

love, love, love your red kitties! I have such a soft spot for red kitties - the ones I've had have always been the most amazing cats. Please give them a pat from mel