Central Plateau, North Island

Central Plateau, North Island
View from a friend's farm

Monday 1 June 2015

Blogger Problems as we are in Wintertime mode.




There is a problem with Windows Live Writer and Blogger,
This is world wide.
 I have already tried to do one post here, clicked on something, and... it vanished!!! Photos take so long to load, have I been spoilt for too long with what I am used to?
Today was the official first day of winter. The Cherry Trees have glorious colours in their leaves, and most have fallen to the ground.
Meantime all is OK, Boris is doing so well, Ginger Boy has a thick winter coat, Lady Felicity is still in denial that a new feline person is living here!!!
 
Last week a very dear friend left this world forever. I miss her so,
 life is fragile, precious, and friendships are to be valued deeply.
 
Quotation of the day, from Abraham Lincoln, ( maybe)
" The problem with internet quotes is that you cannot always depend on their accuracy"

Greetings from Jean

14 comments:

Susan Heather said...

Just caught up on your previous post. So pleased to hear that Hugh is set to have his op. also that Boris is settling in well.

Razzle Dazzle Quilter said...

Grrr so cross about this live writer/blogger thing. It's so slow to post on blogger. I went all around the houses changing passwords and such before I though to check if there is a problem.

Those colours look beautiful. The trees seem to glow.

FlowerLady Lorraine said...

I have been having problems with Windows Live Writer too. Need to find another free program like that. It was great for a long time.

Love and hugs to you ~ FlowerLady

Out To Pasture said...

Sorry you lost your friend. Life is indeed fragile and precious. I like the pink sky in your cherry tree pic. The sunset here was extra pink as well. My camera does not see the sky colours like my eyes do. Got a chuckle out of your quote. Sadly, the internet has a lot of inaccuracies as well as solid info.

eileeninmd said...

Hello Jean, I have heard others complaining about Microsoft Writer and blogger not getting along any more. I am happy to hear your kitties are all getting along. So sorry for the loss of your friend. Sending my prayers to you and her family. Enjoy your day and have a happy week ahead!

The Furry Gnome said...

With that header photo I figured it was always winter nearby!

TexWisGirl said...

so sorry for the loss of your friend. and sorry about your trouble blogging, too. i've not had any abnormal trouble, but i'm not sure i use windows live writer.

glad the kitties are sort of co-existing. :)

Karen said...

The cherry trees are a beautiful sight. I am sorry for your loss Jean.

Our photos said...

Nice photo ! I hope the problems soon are solved !

Carol Mattingly said...

Your winter begins, my summer begins. Take care and so glad to hear about Hugh. Carol

Georgia said...

I'm blissfully unaware of problems with blogger. Mostly because I haven't blogged much recently, but also because I don't use Live Writer. I think I used to, but don't think that's the interface now. There is a battle between Microsoft and Google that's not going to go away soon that may well be at the root of it. Happy for wee Boris!

Julie Fukuda said...

I sure wish that when google and blogger and microsoft and internet explorer and whoever else want to fight it out, they would do it without messing with the public. Just about the time I get one thing fixed, something else pops up!

Jenn Jilks said...

My condolences. It's wonderful to be missed, however, you know someone made a difference in your life.
I love the changing seasons.
Our cats are getting along better. xx

Jim said...

So happy to hear that things are going well for you Jean.
Sorry for the loss of your friend however.
Yes, blogger has been acting up lately.
Have a wonderful day.