Central Plateau, North Island

Central Plateau, North Island
View from a friend's farm

Sunday 3 July 2011

Visitor from Japan

Joan Parrish has given a great selection of bags, with pastel colours in the smaller ones,6 altogether, and bright orange, 2 large and 2 smaller.These bright colours will be greatly appreciated and brighten up some one's day so much.




  Nancy Price has her labels sewn inside these bags. A permanent link to the sewer from New Zealand.The paler fabric goes so well with the contrast blue, and small toggles at the end of the cords are a lovely finish. The larger"" black cat"' bag and the one with little girls with pigtails have  variegated thread stitching which looks so good on the black fabric.

SUNDAY...... BREAKING NEWS

The email was dated  Sunday. 12.03 a.m. I opened it at 6 a.m. this morning.I replied,YES,

 Now who sent it and what did it say... Mayumi stayed with us in 2002, and she will be coming for a short, very short stay in August. I need to plan NOW the gifts I will make for her to take home for the family.I need 6 in total, any ideas?? She lives near Osaka, Suita area, and her friend is coming too,they fly into Auckland  Airport at 7 a.m. on a Monday.Will  Hugh and  I go there? Will I wait till she arrives here?  questions?? decisions?? How much can I remember and learn anew of the Japanese language?Time for a crash course, in between bags etc.Cheers from Jean

No comments: