Central Plateau, North Island

Central Plateau, North Island
View from a friend's farm

Sunday 10 July 2011

July’s mixed Bag of Bags

Julie Town July 2011
 Julie Town’s bags, from Pukekohe. There is still the shop on the corner that sold wool, clothing and hats some 64 or more years ago.I remember the blacksmith shop in the main street, the council office I visited to get my  driving license when I was 15 years young, Pukekohe High School for my 3rd form year, the play “ Richard 111” and the words “ A horse! A horse!, my kingdom for a horse” remain imprinted in my memory. Too many memories for this page!!Akld bags July 2011

More sets of bags, again from the POP ladies.The colour combinations work so well together. These bags all had linings that went so well with the designs
Akld bags 2 July 2011Anna O'Brien July 2011
Anna O'brien bags 2 July 2011Anna O’Brien made these so different bags with turn over tabs,    they will be such a delightful addition to the bags at Tokyo and further North.
A  further 10 drawstring bags from Anna in colours of yellow, blue, and  pink flowered ones.
These also came from Tarras, another 13 bags, and I don’t quite know how Tui Willson did it, but she found the one bright fine day in Central Otago, and sent me her photos.So much appreciated!!Tui Willson bags 2 July 2011
Tui WEillson 1 July 2011
I took another one closer up, so we could see the lovely bright colours.     
     Quote of the day, from Shakespeare, “As You Like It”
“Blow,blow, thou winter wind, thou art not so unkind as man’s ingratitude”
Cheers from Jean

No comments: