Central Plateau, North Island

Central Plateau, North Island
View from a friend's farm

Thursday 5 May 2011

Necessary Appointments

Today was the Doctor's visit day for both of us.New tablets, a flu jab each, weight and height duly recorded, told we were good for another 100km.I hesitantly,( well, I like to think I was not too rude or outspoken), mentioned my blog as our Dr's mother is a quilter. no, he doesn't look at quilting blogs. No surprise there, neither did Hugh, or my 2 B-in-laws in Australia, but I hope to change all that very soon. Gentle Persuasion, it is called.
.
Each Monday the Diplomatic Bag can take many more bags, this week I thought that the 37 might just be too many, but I have been assured that there is room for more each time.
I  have more donations of fabric to be collected from generous people, and along with the VISIT, posted off some patterns etc to ladies who have slow broadband, or none at all.  Good timing, after Easter, Symposium and school  hols to be able to sew again without so many interruptions.

Cheers from Jean

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Sounds like you`re having a good day. I hope you are!